Friday, August 30, 2013

Influenster


If you haven't heard of Influenster yet, what kind of rock do you live under? In all seriousness, I love Influenster and wish I had discovered it sooner. What is it you ask? Once you log in and make an account, you have the option to personalize your profile with different lifestyles and interests that fit you. From there, Influenster will match you up with one of their signature VoxBoxes that fit your profile! What's in a VoxBox? It can be anything really. Each VoxBox is usually themed, whether it is beauty, college, etc., but it's filled with various items for you to try out, review and recommend to friends! It's just a way for certain brands to get themselves out there, and they often give out extra prizes for higher participants! Sound like something you would be interested in checking out? I currently have five invites, and five invites only. I would be happy to send someone an invite e-mail, but I do have one request. Please only ask for an invite if you feel you will become a regular participant! If you feel this would be for you, shoot me an e-mail at pinkdaddysgirl@gmail.com with your e-mail address, or simply leave a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!