Thursday, April 30, 2015

Disneybounding

This week, I posted this photo on my Instagram:


A photo posted by Ariel Wilson (@angelvelvet) on

For those who don't know what Disneybounding is, is was created by Leslie Kay. All you have to do is use regular everyday clothes, hairstyles, and accessories to imitate various Disney characters.

It's no secret that I love Disney. I've never been a big Disneybounder, but I've started to do it more recently. A couple of weeks ago I did Anna from Frozen, and then Minnie Mouse, and now Elsa. (Yes, I'm obsessed with Frozen. It's unhealthy.)

I'm going to Disneyland in late October for my honeymoon and for Halloween, and I already have some ideas for Disneybounds I will be doing! I want to do a couples bound with my fiance of Ariel and Eric, and probably a full costume of Anna and Kristoff for Halloween. I'll also be doing Minnie again, and probably some other princesses, although I don't have them planned out yet.

Do you Disneybound? Have you heard of it before? What are some of your favorite Disneybounds you have seen? Any suggestions on characters for me? Leave a comment!

I'm linking up with Mama Kat's writing prompts for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!