Monday, July 27, 2015

Planner Spread #4

So this week's planner spread is pretty bare. I didn't even really touch my planner this week, and it's not even fully decorated because I just got lazy.



I didn't do any reading this week like I planned, so my sidebar didn't really work. I'll have to figure out something different this next week.


As you can see, the only things I managed to do this week were IMM for The Librarian's Bookshelf, this planner spread, and kitty litter before I went on vacation. So... basically nothing. Unfortunately I also really hated the washi I used this week because the quality was TERRIBLE. I love the design, so that was a real bummer. But overall, I thought the lack of planning still made it pretty.

This next week I will be back into regular planning, so hopefully next week won't be so boring! Have a great week guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!