Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

Hi everyone! Today I'm joining a new link-up called What's Up Wednesday. Hosted by Chandler at Life As a Larsen, we answer various questions about our past weeks!

What I loved about this past week:

This was only yesterday, but I finally purchased an official domain name for my blog! I've been working on my rebranding for awhile now, and this was part of it. I'm super excited and I'm hoping it will make my blog easier to follow and more inviting!

What I learned the last week:

That no matter how hard my depression hits me, Nick can handle it. He shows me this past week that he knows how to help me with my depressive episodes, and doesn't think any less of me because of them.

Goal for the week:

To get back into regular planning and blogging! I'm hoping to post minimum two times a week this month, so let's see if I can do it!

What I've been daydreaming of:

Disneyland and our honeymoon! I'm so excited to be married to the love of my life and spending a week with him at the happiest place on Earth.

What I'm looking forward to:

I'm looking forward to more serious blogging in the future. I would like to see how feasible it is for my to make blogging a full-time job, but I know with where I am at now it can't happen. I want to start the first steps to move in that direction!

Bonus question of the week (changes every week): If you could have any superpower what would it be?

I've always wanted to know what other people were thinking. I am a people-pleaser, and along with that I like to know if people like me. I would love to know what people were thinking about me and just not saying!

Click through to Life As A Larsen to see the other blogs who linked up this week!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I am so jealous you are going to Disneyland. I love that place!! My husband doesn't really like it so it's pulling teeth to convince him to go. How exciting you got your own domain name! I felt soo cool when I got mine haha. Good luck with everything and thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite place everrrr and I am insanely excited! We met there so it was kind of a given our honeymoon would be there :P

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oooo I want that super power too! It would be so cool to know what people are thinking! You would definitely need tough skin though because I'm sure it's not always a pleasant thing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!