Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Leanne & Lindsay - My personal superheroes.

I love my best friends. They are pretty much amazing! : )

Becky - Thank you for always being there, and for putting up with me no matter how rude I am. And thanks again for being there for me today. I luffs you! <3

Lindsay - I know you do not feel that I am your best friend while I feel you are mine, and that has caused a few fights, all on my part. You are one of the most sensitive people I know, and you have helped me greatly with my moods. And your hair is splendiferous! : D I luffs you too! <3

I know this is random, but I really do love you both a ton. I don't think you will ever realize how much. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!