Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Great day!

I did so much today!

I went on Oregon CIS (the site we used for Careers) and updated my resume and wrote a cover letter. It took a couple of hours, but they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. : ) I went up to my dad's, got money for watching Cassie, and took Cassie and Carter with me down to All Pets. I had to wait a bit to talk to Lori, but when I did she was very nice and remembered who I was! We chatted for a bit before I left. I feel very good about it, and I think that unless she absolutely doesn't need another worker, there's no way I wouldn't be offered a job.

We bought ice cream at Dollar Tree, and then headed to my bank. I deposited my checks, and got money! : D I now have $150 sitting in my purse, and $110 in my account.

Once I got back I cleaned up my room, and moved one of my bags of stuff in from the garage.

This day was very productive! Now if only I was going to the midnight showing of Harry Potter, this day would be fantastic. Oh well.

Hope everyone else had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Nice dude! Glad to hear you had a great day : )

    Love, Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!