Friday, September 11, 2009

So much for best friends.

You call someone your best friend because you expect they'll always be there for you. You expect if you'd had a crappy day, they'd be there to offer you a hug or just a time for you to spill it all out to them.

I cried twice tonight because of something my so-called best friends said and made fun of me for. Then to make matters worse, I asked one of my friends if they were taking me home, and it turned out neither of them were going to because they were going somewhere else and weren't going to tell me. I felt like I had been slapped. I am still fighting back tears as I type this from the van on the way back.

So now as I sit here with my thoughts and emotions spiralling down, I wonder what the point of best friends are. Because I really have no idea.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Ariel, you have a hug coming to you in the morning. :) I'm sorry you have to deal with all this friend drama. It'll be alright, I think prayer will definitely come in handy right now, so I'll keep you in mine, and I hope that you will ask God for guidance and comfort. :) Love you missy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!