Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Content beyond belief!

I don't think I've felt this content with life in a long time, if ever.

I'm finally well enough to go running around with friends! It's so nice to be out of the house, even if I still have a runny nose. It also means I get to spend next weekend with Leanne! She's coming down and we're all spending Saturday with her! I want this week to go by much faster! : )

Despite missing a week of class, I did fairly well keeping up on homework. I only have hath to finish, but with the help of examples I think I'll be ready for the test this evening. I also have a computer mid-term Thursday but I'm behind on assignments, so I might have to see if I can turn them in next week. But other than that I am caught up. : )

Life is so good! Now if only Leanne could find me a boyfriend.. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!