Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crazy Week

This has been one of the craziest weeks ever.

Monday was the worst day ever. Probably always will be. As an update on that, (for those who know) it should be back today! Yay. :)

Yesterday was filled with emotion and drama galore. Lindsay about gave me a heart attack (don't worry, I still love you!) but for a good reason :) My body temp probably skyrocketed to about 102 (guesstimating) and I was shaking like my bunny rabbit. I couldn't even write in a straight line! (Yes, I have proof.) But in the end, it was simply amazing. :)

Why? Because I have a date on Monday :D *flinches preparing for the onslaught of yays and congrats*

So yeah, this week has been pretty crazy. But I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!