Monday, July 12, 2010

Friend's Blog Bash

So I came across a blog bash from another blog I follow. The fun thing is the girl Brittany who is hosting it is only a year younger than me and the radio station she listens to is K-Love! And of course that's my favorite station :) I've never done anything like this before, but I thought it would be fun. If you're interested in seeing more about her bash, go here:


Blog Bash


And now for the questions!

1.) Why do you blog?
I like to "write" down my thoughts and feelings where I can see them while allowing my friends and other fellow bloggers to give their input. And sometimes I like to inspire. :)

2.) What do you blog about?
Whatever is on my mind! Sometimes I blog about my hard times, sometimes I blog about my good times and sometimes I just blog random junk :P It's pretty random!

3.) What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting comments! And having new followers :D The feeling I get when I realize that people are actually reading my blog and even taking the time to comment is amazing! And I love making new friends :)

4.) How long have you been blogging?
Oh wow, haha. It's been awhile! I started two summers ago in June :)

5.) Let's hear the story behind your blog title! :)
Well I love anything French/Paris related and I am a poet so I just stuck it together. Nothing too creative :)


I would encourage all of you to go check out her blog! :)

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is really cute!

    Stopping by for Blog Bash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love comments too! I am your newest follower from blog bash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice answers, Ariel! :) Those are some good questions, too! It's interesting to hear about the inspiration behind your blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet blog, Ariel! I like French things too - especially pastries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Ariel, I'm glad you've got to expand your horizons and make new connections through blogging, I'd love some face time with you though, txt me and we can have a coffee date or something, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!