Thursday, August 18, 2011

Disney Love

So for those who don't know, I have a Tumblr.

Recently there have been more and more confession Tumblrs, where a certain movie, tv show, or franchise has a special Tumblr for people to post anonymous confessions. (For example, I follow the Bones one, Harry Potter one, and the Game of Thrones one.)

I decided to see if there was a Disney one, and there is! Believe me, I was SUPER excited! I love Disney movies, and ended up reading every single confessions they've already posted, and reblogging quite a few.

As I read some of them, I realized there are a lot of Disney movies I've never seen. I looked up a master list of all the movies, and surprised just how many there are that I haven't seen!

Which lead me to make a new goal for this year: I plan to watch every single Disney movie ever made, in order. Even the unpopular ones, and the ones I've already seen.

After all, can I be a true Disney fan if I still have so many to see?

What are your guys' favorite Disney movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!