Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yikes...

What a rollercoaster I've been on the past few days.

So the same night that my dad disowned me, he re-added on FB and talking to me, provided I post nothing mean about him on FB. As far as I know, it has been a LONG time since I last posted about him on there, but whatever. So we're talking again, woohoo. I still wish he would go back to being normal, before his temper spouts and before the divorce. Guess that won't be happening anytime soon.

Yesterday was pretty good. I got to go driving with my grandpa in the morning (I almost hit a deer!) for an hour or so and then hung out with Cassie and we watched Tinkerbell 2 and made Mac & Cheese :) Later I went to DQ and talked about my dad more. It really helped because it reminded me that no matter what he does, he's still my dad and I can't change that. Then I went to Corban's concert which was fun, but gave me a headache and I was so tired I was giggling non-stop. THAT was scary :P

TODAY.... ugh. My headache turned into a massive migraine so that I skipped my brother's karate testing to sleep, ended up crying from the pain, and finally faded (not completely gone, even now) within a few hours. I decided as much as I really really wanted to go to Minnie's party and have Will over (stupid curse) I needed to rest up and go to church tomorrow. So I stayed home alone for awhile until my brother got home, and now we're just playing video games. I *think* I will be okay for church tomorrow, but I probably won't know for sure until 8 or so.

Gosh, what an end to a week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope you'll be well enough to come to church tomorrow. Hard times..huh? Well God is there. Lean on him and get some sleep - that always helps :) By the way, I like your new blog layout, it's pretty cool. :) Love you!
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!