Monday, January 24, 2011

Bloggiesta Wrap-up

So I had waaay more homework this weekend than I expected, so I didn't get all of my goals done. Here's what I did:
  • Series posts (I didn't even work on these >.< Hopefully I'll have time in the near future to mess around with my ideas for this one!)
  • Guest post template (I decided against guest posts, so I nixed this goal and the next one.)
  • Guest post questions
  • Review template (Done!)
  • Clean up sidebar (Done!)
  • Create book blog (Done! See it here!)
  • Clean up personal blog (transfer posts) (Done!)
  • Elevator pitch (I decided against this for this blog, but I did include one in my About Me page of TLB. So I guess I sort of finished it?)
  • Update Goodreads shelves (Still not done :/ I'm in the process of it and hope to finish it this week.)
Well if you don't include the ones I nixed, I only missed two goals! Pretty good, considering my weekend.

I also have an idea for a weekly Friday post, so be looking for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!