Sunday, January 30, 2011

School is kicking my butt.

Welllll.

These past couple weeks have been crazy. I added half of my classes two weeks after they started so I'm super behind and trying to catch up. On top of that I'm taking a full load of 18 credits. Trying to keep my sanity intact while getting my work done is not going well, but I've been doing better. The only thing is lack of sleep, but at least I have all afternoons off to take naps if I need to.

Things have also been getting better with my roommate. We don't fight at all, but we do have our issues and it has been hard since we're both taking a full course load and she has started official nursing classes. Thankfully we're starting to adjust so it's been better.

I've been having a hard time balancing between schoolwork and personal reading time, but I've still been reading tons. I'm hoping to get more books read than last year, which should be a piece of pie. (Yes pie, not cake. Don't ask why.) I've been mainly reading ebooks off of my Kindle, since I have WAY too many, but I've also been slowly making my way through my actual bookshelf. Since I have close to 100 print copies now, between my bookshelf here at school, my bookshelf at my mom's, and my closet at my mom's. I'm a major procrastinator, so forcing myself to do homework is hard. I have quite a few chapters to read for Christian Foundations to catch up, but I'm thinking I might just skim the past ones and just read the ones for Tuesday's quiz. Much faster! Plus I still have CS to finish before tomorrow morning which requires me to borrow a book from someone because mine is STILL not here! Grrr.

Anyways, I just thought I would update all of you on my past couple of weeks. How is everyone else dealing with schoolwork? Any killer classes? Favorite classes? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from
    somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would
    really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme.
    Bless you

    Here is my homepage - http://www.livingwithrheumatoidarthritis.org/signs-of-rheumatoid-arthritis/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!