Monday, January 3, 2011

Harry Potter fans: Free e-book :D

So I have wanted The Unofficial Cookbook of Harry Potter for awhile now :) It contains recipes of various foods from the Harry Potter world! :D While browsing through the free e-books for my Kindle for Mac, I found a teaser of this book for FREE :D Find it here! Seriously people, even if you don't have an actual Kindle, Amazon has free apps for both Macs and PCs, plus various other platforms. Definitely worth checking out, considering the massive amount of free e-books there are! ;)

1 comment:

  1. A Harry Potter CookBook?! That sounds too cool! If you make something from it you have to let us know :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!