Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Future of the Key

I've gone through many different chapters with this blog.

I've shared my deepest emotions through high school, my pain and struggles through college, and leading into my adventures in the Disney College Program.

I've tried to keep up writing on this blog, and failed time and time again. However, each of those times I haven't had a plan.

This time will be different. I will make a plan.

I've recently been toying around with the idea of becoming a part-time blogger. Many bloggers have quit their jobs to become full-time bloggers, and through various sponsors, have been able to support themselves and their families.

Is this an option for me? Probably not in this stage of life.

I'm recently out of college. I'm preparing to get married. Both of our job situations are uncertain. We're planning to return to Disney as a possible career path.

On top of that, I spend a good portion of my time blogging on my book blog, The Librarian's Bookshelf. Reading and blogging there is a huge passion for me.

I don't think I could blog full-time on two blogs. Keeping one blog running full-time is hard enough for me. However, I do want to re-vamp how  run this blog and start running it part-time.

There will be many changes to Keys to My Life over the next few weeks, and maybe even months, as I figure out my plan. Until then, bear with me. Advice and support is always welcomed.

Thanks for not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!