Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Unique Wedding Gifts

This post brought to you by Tabula Tua. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Keys to My Life.

As I've mentioned before, I'm recently engaged and currently planning my wedding. As part of the planning process, my fiance Nick and I are looking at having a couple of wedding registries. Since we have a lot of items between the two of us already, we don't need a lot. However, there are some items that we are lacking or would like to update.

That's where Tabula Tua comes in.

Tabula Tua is a wedding registry with designer items for any couple's needs. Whether you need items for a brand-new kitchen, or chic bedding and pillows for the bedroom, Tabula Tua has it all.

Take a look at this Paris Pillow. Isn't it the cutest?



Tabula Tua specializes in designer lines. Some of their most popular and famous ones include MUD Australia, Astier de Villatte, Reichenbach uniquely shaped dinnerware, and the Italian based Match Pewter line. All of these designers are top of the line and have the boldest colored plates I have ever seen. There is certainly a design for anyone's wildest imagination! Below are some of my favorites.

MEDIUM SQUARE PORCELAIN PLATTERS BY MUD AUSTRALIA
Simple, but the color is so vibrant! I would love this color in a kitchen.TASTE MEDIUM OVAL PLATTER BY REICHENBACH
With a serving platter shaped like this, who wouldn't want to host a dinner party?
ANTIQUE KEY PAPER WEIGHT BY MATCH PEWTER
Everyone knows how much I love keys. I've always wanted a unique but beautiful paperweight, and this registry even has that!

No matter what a couple's taste is, there is sure to be something you can find. I'm excited to start finding items to add to ours!

Visit Sponsors Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!