Sunday, July 5, 2015

Planner Spread #1: Meet Princess!

Hi everyone! As I mentioned in a previous post, I've ventured into the world of planners and planning. I decided since Sundays are my planning days, I'll share photos of my final planner spread for each week so you can see what I was up to, as well as see how I like to decorate!


This is the first half of this last week. It's hard to tell in this photo, but my work schedule actually changed a bit so I used white-out and re-wrote it. It may seem silly to some people, but I like to look back and actually see what I did on a certain day :P 

Faith and Fitness (F & F) is an exercise class that a lady from my church is offering. My mother-in-law and I have been attending together each morning it's offered at 6 am(!) except for Wednesday because I woke up nauseous. It's not fun to work out when your stomach isn't happy!

The middle section is divided into two section for my two blogs: The top half for The Librarian's Bookshelf and the bottom half for Keys to My Life. It's really helped me this week to have posts planned in advance, because I rarely forget them this way!


As you may have noticed, not all of my to-dos for the week are checked. While I did get a lot done this way, this week was rough and busy and altogether insane. I missed a lot of semi-important tasks because of this. However, I'm determined not to let it get to me. I was able to accomplish a lot more this week than I did last week without a planner, so that's definitely progress!

Since I'm just starting out, I don't have a lot of planner supplies. Because of this, my pages have a lot of white space. At first I thought this would really bother me, but I actually enjoy it. It doesn't look so busy to me, and it helps me from stressing about everything I have to do.

I'm excited to keep moving forward with this! I've officially named my planner Princess, and I plan (pun intended) to keep using her from week to week to keep my life from becoming overwhelming!

Thanks for following me on this journey!

2 comments:

  1. It turned out so cute! I think I'm going to start posting my spreads on my blog again. Sundays would be the perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love seeing other people's spreads for inspiration, so I would love to see yours! Sundays just seem to make sense ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!