Thursday, July 2, 2015

The Thingamavlogs Crisis

My favorite YouTube channel will never be the same.

Today, I learned Keith Lapinig has left Thingamavlogs.

Everywhere I searched, it seemed only messiness had ensued.

He reported all of their videos for copyright infringement because he had designed the logo.

Yet, he's choosing not to say anything about what has happened.

The other Thingamavloggers seem saddened by this sudden development.

What could have happened to make him so angry like this?

He even mentioned moving back to New York.

The sad thing is I've begun to enjoy Thingamavlogs more than Keith's channel.

Will I unsubscribe from Keith? Not yet.

I will want to see how this unfolds, and to hear Keith's side.

Only then will I decide if I will continue to support him.

The whole things seems kind of childish and slightly fishy.

We shall wait and see.

However, Wednesdays will never be the same.

I'm linking up with Mama Kat's writing workshop for this week. Click over to see the prompts and other submissions!

7 comments:

  1. Does sound fishy. Hope you find him again... somehow, somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just hope it all gets resolved! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. That sucks. It's hard to trust things on the internet. I don't know who he is --- there are so many faces on youtube! I hope it all gets sorted out and that you can find Keith. I'm going to have to google him know. I'm curious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's messy, you've been warned :P Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. This has made me curious! Hope things are resolved the way you want! :)

    (New Bloglovin & GFC follower)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! It's become so messy. Thanks for following!

      Delete
  4. Ooh I had no idea this drama was going on. It looks like Keith has uploaded an interesting explanation about how important his artwork is to him, but I think this is over hurt feelings about getting kicked out of the group. And rightfully hurt! How are you going to kick someone out of the group who materialized the entire collaboration to begin with? It's a shame they couldn't work it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!