Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Being ripped at the seams.

I am so sick of being mad!!!

I really do hate it, despite what people think. I'm so hurt in so many ways, and I feel pushed out of my circle, and my one best friend was shaky this week anyway and I didn't know where we stood, and then my other one has basically blown me off since the second I saw her last night... I just can't decide whether to cry or go punch her. I'm hurt, mad, lost, bored, and I feel like this summer has not pulled us together as we'd hoped, but just driven a wedge deeper between us. I don't want her to leave if we aren't okay... I'm gonna miss her so much! I would probably die if Lindsay wasn't around when she leaves.

I'm hoping my bestie will call me and say she's coming to visit for a bit today. I really need to talk to her about so much going on.. I barely scratched the surface today. : ( I miss her so much!

Peux je mourir encore? : (

I suppose that is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Ariel- If you're sick of being mad, then don't be mad. You do have a choice you know. If you choose to be mad, you push others away and create even more problems. If you choose not to be mad and to simply listen to what others say (truly listen)and accept it for what it is, then things would be a lot easier. I know you may not want to hear this, but I felt the need to say it.
    Love in Christ, Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!