Wednesday, July 8, 2009

End of the day thoughts.

I'm finding it hard to get up the nerve to call the pet store to simply ask if they have any job openings. Lori is intimidating! I'm planning on calling tomorrow, but we'll see. : /

I miss Becky. : ( I feel like I haven't seen her in days, even though it was just last night, and I won't be able to talk to her until tomorrow night, and that's if she's not busy. Plus I want to go scope the book store closing sale with her this week, but I'm not sure she'll have the time. I just feel like we're not going to have the same friendship we used to.

Missions trip work day tomorrow! Off to bed now. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!