Wednesday, November 10, 2010

31 Days to a Better Blog - Day 2

So for day 2 of the 31DBBB challenge, we are to make a list post. Here goes!

Reasons I like the person I do:


1. He's a Christian.

2. I have fun with him.

3. He's a gentleman. (Yes, I know, this sounds corny :P)

4. He talks to me randomly when he has nothing to do, and could talk to someone else.

5. My mother and my best friend's mother like him! (This may seem like nothing, but to me it's HUGE.)

I can't really think of anything else right now, so here you go :)

6 comments:

  1. I looked it up the 31DBBB. Is it the pro-blogger thing that you downloaded?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ariel ~
    Is this the person I was talking to you about the other day? :)
    Your friend, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it me, or there is a problem with the font of your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful list to me! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As for the gentleman and mom liking him things, I completely understand. Those are so important to me as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!