Monday, November 8, 2010

31 Days to a Better Blog - Day 1 (200th post!)

So I wasn't sure what my 200th post would be, but I have it now! I am participating in another blogger's idea to take the original 31 Days to a Better Blog (look it up!) and expand it so it's not as time consuming. Today is day, so I think building a better blog it perfect for my 200th post!

---

I am many different things and my blog represents all of these. I am a student, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a Christian, a nerd, a writer, a reader, and an obsesser of many other things. My blog is a culmination of all of these things in one spot.


I have started book blogging, so if you love to read be sure to come by regularly to see what I'm reading and what I think of the books I read! I read a wide scope of genres, so there is sure to be at least one book to interest you.


Interested in my writing? Check out my deviantArt to see a large amount of my poems and stories, as well as a few drawings and photography!

Quick Five:
Favorite movies
– Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
– The Village
– Flicka
– Anastasia
– Ella Enchanted
Places I want to visit
– PARIS
– England
– Canada
– Italy
– China
Favorite books
– Poison
– Storm Thief
– Septimus Heap Series
– Edge Chronicles Series
– Harry Potter Series

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!