Sunday, July 5, 2009

Memories fade away, while we remain here.

I suppose I don't really know how I feel right now.

I got a little bit more information about the impending situation yesterday, and it broke my heart even more. A part of me is leaving, going on to her own path and leaving me broken behind. I suppose I can't blame her for wanting to leave. Dallas is boring, but it's home. We're all here, and we're all hopefully going to stay. Right? The silence echoes and only makes me feel worse.

We're going to Salem today. Shopping two weeks in a row! : ) We need to finish an earlier conversation, and I'm not really looking forward to it. Not that I don't want to talk about it or ignore it, I just don't want to cry. And I know I will. I already miss her, and she hasn't even left yet.

I decided to post a few inside jokes from all the years we've been together. Enjoy!

-I'm gonna dump in Debra's bag!
-Paul in the hall who pays with balls
-Drive in parties (not inside jokes, but certainly fun times)
-I need to squeeze the lemon!
-Patches, late night sleepovers at Rachel's, and Nicki and I : ) (And a drawing of Nicki and myself... -shudders-)
-Pants are too restraining!

*I know there are tons more, but I can't think of any right now. I'll update as I think of more.*

So many memories...

All gone in a heartbeat.

---

French word!

souvenirs - memories

All the memories that will soon be gone.

1 comment:

  1. Ariel - I like the inside jokes you posted, but the memories aren't gone. We still have those. It does make me sad that our quality friend time is soon coming to an end, but the times together isn't what connects us, it's the bonds we have as friends and spiritually. There is a song that says,
    Friends are friends forever
    If the Lord's the Lord of them.

    These type of things make me sad too, but its time to enjoy the present and make the most of the time we have left. Hope this helped in some way.
    Luv ya, Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!