Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tears.

I only have 15 minutes, so this will be quick.

This weekend was wonderful, more wonderful than I could have imagined. I needed a break, and I took it. However, the fun faded the minute I returned home.

Tears, tears and more tears.

Why is it always tears?

It hurts to cry, it hurts to say goodbye.

Why must I do this? Why is God asking me to say goodbye to the one person who has loved me the way no one else could? Why can't it last longer?

I can't do this, although I know I have no choice.

As the days draw to an end, I care less and less.

Goodbye. We've only been close for 7 years, but it has been the best 7 years of my life. You will never know how much you've shaped me into who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!