Thursday, September 24, 2009

Goodbye my dear.

I can't stop crying. : (

I said goodbye to my best friend tonight. That was the hardest thing I have ever done. It was even harder than saying goodbye to Leanne Wilson. I know I can Skype her, and she'll try to visit for square dancing, but if not I won't see her until December.

I'm already counting down the days.

Goodbye my dear, I wil miss you with all my heart. You are my best friend and mean everything to me. You always say you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and it's true. Who knows where I'd be without you? So good luck in Seattle, they're lucky to have you.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!