Saturday, October 3, 2009

Topsy turvy.

Well today has been interesting.

I started out so depressed. I woke up at 7:30 on very little sleep and worried about a million little things.

I was crying off and on all morning and couldn't talk to the one person I needed to, so I ended up crying to another great friend. I wanted a good talk and a big hug, but unfortunately that wasn't gonna work out. But then I ended up seeing her and got my hug which helped a bit, then I went to Yamis! That sooooooo made my day. :D

And then....... I BOUGHT A NEW PURSE AND FOUND A NEW CLUE GAME THAT MY MOMMY IS GONNA BUY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD

So now I'm just sitting here. I do have quite a few things still running around in my head, but at least I'm in a good mood. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!