Monday, February 1, 2010

OLD friends

I just got requested on FB by Gabi Himschoot :O

Now I'm sure none of you have any idea who that is. (Except Leanne, because I told her.) She is a VERY old friend of Leanne Wilson and I, who used to live in Salem. I actually went to her Catholic Church one time :) Very interesting! Anyway, she moved to Canada before even Leanne moved. So it's been a long time. I cried when I saw the request, lol.

And THEN, I looked up another old friend of Gabi, Caitlin Faber, and myself, Sarah Eliason. I FOUND HER!!!! I requested her, so hopefully she'll remember me. It's funny, because she used to be blonde and now she's DARK brunette. But I'm so happy :) I miss all my old friends. Not that I don't love all of you guys ;) Buy you know.

So yeah, my sappy self is going to go cry now ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!