Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What. A. Day.

Today has been terrible. I seriously think I'm going to cry right now.

I woke up to some very stressful e-mails and ended up dealing with them all day. My day wasn't great at that point, but it could have been better. Then I was happy for my best friend just being there. She's amazing. And THEN...

Ha. I don't even know where to start. I've had a theory about one of my friends for awhile now, but they keep insisting I'm wrong and I have nothing to worry about. However, today I have proof: they don't want to spend time with me. Honestly, I don't think they ever have, because they never invite me over to hang out or play tennis or just walk or something, and whenever I try to do something with them, either they "can't" or won't or don't spend much time with me.

Honestly, it hurts. I care about them a lot and I've already had to change the ways I act around them because of their reactions. This doesn't help.

Guess I won't even ask next time...

2 comments:

  1. Ariel,

    I know I could be considered biased, and I'm not even sure if I should say anything. But you DO have friends, and this friend that you are talking about did NOT want or desire to hurt you. Believe me. You are loved, Ariel.

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to comment about this here, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving for home this weekend. So I hope you have a wonderful summer! And I hope I can see you next year at some square dances or at Corban or something... :) We'll have to keep up with each other via blogging!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!