Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Beanies!

So for our spanish final, we had a fiesta. I made up a new recipe for it that came to me out of no where. I thought you guys would like the recipe so here it is:

Beanies:

scoop Tostitos chips
refried beans
shredded cheese (I used cheddar, but you could probably use any)

The steps are simple: I filled the scoops up with the beans, put them on a sheet pan, topped them with the cheese and baked them. I kind of guessed on that part, but I preheated it to 350 and had them in there for about 5 or so minutes and then bumped it up to 450 because I was on a time crunch. Basically bake them until the cheese is melted and the beans are cooked.



Don't they look yummy? :) I'm planning to make them for Tyler's party on Saturday, so be sure and try them :)

1 comment:

  1. those are delicious looking! I'm glad I know what they are now. I was imagining something like mini hotdogs or something. >< You should definitely make some for me sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!