Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy!

I'm feeling pretty content with life right now :)

I worked on George Fox stuff this afternoon, and boy am I excited! I want to go NOW! I know this is where God wants me heading and I am ready to move on with life and see what's in store for me. :) So why do I have to WAIT? *sigh* I suppose it means I also need to work on patience. ;)

I spent an hour or so looking at random peoples' blogs, and found a few I decided to follow and am really looking forward to reading more of! I love reading other peoples' blogs :)

Life is pretty much great right now :) Last final is tomorrow (got rescheduled... lame), going to GFU soon, and I'm starting to fix some issues in life. I'm feeling pretty happy right now!

I love life :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your final! I have two left. (Studying for one right now.) Gaaaaah. I hate having finals this late.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!