Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Trust

I admit it takes a lot for me to trust anyone. I've been hurt so much by others, who's to say the next person won't be the same? Thankfully, my current friends are very trustworthy and I'm very close to fully trusting most of them. There are still setbacks, but that's to be expected.

I also figured that I'm not the most trustworthy person. However, I do hope that my closest friends can bear with me.

But now... I'm questioning that trust. It's funny how simple comments and conversations can cause you to question everything. I may not be 100% trustworthy... But I'm close, right?

So why now? I should be worrying about the final I'm heading for, not if my best friends trust me.

I hope I'm not wrong... I hope I can be trusted.

1 comment:

  1. I have a problem with trust too. Especially with guys. Haha. :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!