Monday, June 14, 2010

Swirling thoughts...

I have a couple of things to blog about. Let's start with the positive things, shall we?

I review for BookSneeze

I am officially a book reviewer! I figured I'd fill up my summer with books, and BookSneeze is my first one. I'll let you know when I start reading their books!

And now on to the not positive things...

Last night was a disaster. People were stressing out and in turn it stresses me out. Other peoples' moods directly affect me. I know it was all a big misunderstanding, but now another friend is upset and is basically not speaking to us. That hurts, because I specifically chose neither side! Not that I don't care for both of them, but I didn't want to get caught in the middle. Well, I guess we all did.

P.S. Nicki, I am happy for you. Please don't take this wrong.

The only bright spot in my day was seeing a friend! :) And I have a new Tinkerbell pin. I hope Thursday works out!

I got rather thoughtful last night, because of a conversation with Leanne. I'm worried about friendships... A bunch of them. We've all changed so much, which is not a bad thing but it's hard when I'm adjusting to the changes. I'm afraid that when I go off to college I'll change even more and lose those friendships. i really am excited for college, and I'm ready! But deep down there is a part of me that says I've always been a failure, so why would this be any different?

I hope I don't lose any more friends....

1 comment:

  1. Ariel ~
    Sorry for stressing you out on Sunday. I was being kinda dumb. Also, friendships do and will change, but that doesn't mean they'll go away. :) And you'll know who your true friends are if they continue to be your friends and support you. And don't worry about me - I'll be here. :) Friends are friends forever if the Lord's the Lord of them. I know that sounds cheesy, but most of the time its true. Songs provide good advice (at least some do). :) I love you and I hope this week goes well too. :)
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!