Thursday, July 15, 2010

Excuses

Seriously, I think one of the greatest coverups for being in a bad mood is saying you're tired. It's even better when people ask you if you're tired. So far only one person has known it was not me being tired and that it was something else, but I'm not home yet so there's a possibility of one more figuring it out. I just don't want to fight anymore. Honestly, I'm sick of people telling me things that I disagree with. And all about me! Everyone says I'm worth it when frankly, I'm such a jerk all the time. I feel sorry for my friends! I just want to be able to say my opinions without them being shot down as wrong. Is that so much to ask?

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow. My BFF has been in the same situation for long the only difference being that it is her family and their opinions that she disagrees with. She stopped reacting. She says, Either be cold and stop reacting or go with the flow. Makes life easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. I used to pull the "I'm tired." thing all the time, and then I would feel worse because I felt like a terrible person.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!