Sunday, July 18, 2010

Goodbyes

For some reason, that goodbye is the hardest I have said in a long time. The funny thing is, it's only for two weeks! So why is it so hard?

I think I know why. Actually, I do know why. It's just too hard for me to admit right now. One person figured out what it was, and I told another, but even that was hard. I'm hoping to talk it out over the next month because saying goodbye to go to college will be hard too unless I can address this.

This next week is going to be looooooooooooooooooooong.

1 comment:

  1. I love yooooooou! And I won't be gone for long! I hope that whatever you are having a hard time with will be cleared up soon. I know you're going to have a great time in college, I'm so excited you get to start real school! :P I wouldn't want anything to dampen that. Don't forget to check out our blog when we're in Africa! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!