Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Frustrated

I am really annoyed right now.

Honestly, the only people I miss and look forward to seeing are Leanne, Lindsay and my siblings. Sorry to those reading this that will get offended, but I really like it here and it's nice to be away from people. So I was super excited when Leanne was going to drive down here Saturday and spend the day with me! Just me and her would be so fun!

...But no.

*sigh*

yippee....

EDIT: I am not saying I don't want to see anyone else. I just don't want to spend all weekend with everyone; I want a little bit of time with just Leanne.

1 comment:

  1. You should have time for just you and your best friend!! It's a relationship after all and you need time to work on them. Don't worry so much about what others will think. Just be yourself, and who ever doesn't LOVE you, is missing out!!!

    Crystal :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!