Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Crazy...

So.... I was informed last night that I write a lot of depressing posts. While I agree I write a lot of them, I don't think I write a ton of them.....

Anyways, this one is slightly depressing.

I am so stressed right now. I have a hold on my account because I don't have my tuition paid in full, so I can't add a I class I need next semester. AND I can't qualify for the loan I need without a co-signer. AND my floormate found out this morning her youth pastor was hit and killed by a drunk driver :( Supporting her is taking most of my energy... I'm so drained right now, and my shoulders are sooo tense. However, I am the official floor masseuse but I can't massage myself :/ So lame. And Megan is getting sick... so I feel like I can't talk to her at all. Oi.

Life is crazy.

4 comments:

  1. Being tight financially is a part of students life..I've been facing similar probs too with renting apt to bills to everything..miss the good old days when all we would worry was about was the doll we were gifted by our parents :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're going through a tough time. I'm sure it will all work out fine. I'll be praying for you, friend! If God wants for you to be at George Fox, he will provide a way for you to get the money you need. Love you!

    --Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ariel ~ I hope and pray that everythign will get worked out soon with the money and stuff. I've been praying for you and your friend with the death of her youth pastor. Lean and rely on God, he'll get you through it. I love you!
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa. that is pretty stressful. im so sorry you're going through a tough time.. but it'll pass, i assure you. just take it easy..

    how i wish life was simpler. when we get older, it gets MORE complicated. eeks. *sigh*

    anyhoots, just keep a positive mind, and everything will be ok (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!