Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Soooo...

I'm trying to get better about being mad at people and being so needy all the time. I'm getting better, but today's annoyances ended with me having a migraine. Yuck.

But I knew the person wasn't upsetting me on purpose, so I just let it go. And they made me happy later, so it all worked out :)

P.S. I love George Fox. SO. MUCH. Seriously. Come here.

P.P.S. I said seriously again. According to my roomie I say it a lot. Dang.

P.P.P.S. Home in two weeks!

P.P.P.P.S. I'm done now ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ariel ~
    I'm glad to hear that you're working on stuff and it sounds like things will get better. :) I'm so glad that you're loving George Fox. Have a good day! See you soon!
    Love in Christ, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ariel, what a cute blog! I'll make sure to stop by now and again.

    :) Brandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!