Monday, October 18, 2010

HP: End of an Era by Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls

So I know not all of my friends/followers are Harry Potters fans, but if not you should be! ;) Anyways, the final movie comes out next month and next July!!! I am so excited but sad that it's almost over :( I found this video while blog surfing today, and this group wrote this song based off of the HP series. Please watch even if you don't like HP!



Isn't that so sad?? I cried :( Gosh, HP took over the world for so long it's hard to believe it's over. I decided today that I need to go find my books again and re-read them and watch the movies. Also because I actually haven't watched the Half-Blood Prince yet. Oops!

Anyways, I just wanted to show you guys how much of my teenage years this took up, and how much it will be missed.

3 comments:

  1. Cute video. I can't wait for the next two movies. I'm a big Harry Potter fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. I get so fanatically excited everytime the trailor comes on. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the books, and the movie looks soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!!! I'm planning on re-watching all the movies and re-reading the books just to be fully prepared. I am super excited though, no matter how sad it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!