Sunday, February 13, 2011

Why...

You know those days where you feel like the whole world is against you?

Today is one of those days.

I went home this weekend partially because I'm babysitting my step-sister tonight and partially because I wanted to surprise my friends. My best friend was also coming down this weekend, so it was a double surprise, basically. We happened to be coming home on a square dancing weekend, so we got to go. It was the first time in almost a year we have had the whole group there (minus Nicki...) and it was so much fun. Today I was so happy to be here I started crying in church. Now I'm crying for the complete opposite reason. We're trying to figure out plans to hang out but nothing is working and I get a feeling I'm not being told the whole story, which kind of hurts. I feel like I'm trustworthy, I mean I've kept secrets for friends before, so why can't I be trusted? Honestly, I feel like I should have just stayed home all day.

I wish things would stay the same....

---

Well. Now I wish I didn't ask, because I just feel worse.

---

Okay, so I guess I'm okay now. I just have a lot bothering me right now and this was just the thing that set my emotions off.

I probably won't be blogging much on this blog this week, but I'm sure a few posts will go up on my private blog.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I cried multiple times because I was so happy we were all together. :) Sorry it didn't really work out to hang out much today. :/ I'll see you in two weeks though! I'm looking forward to your birthday party. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!