Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Greatest Apartment Ever

I'm a poor college student, so I can't afford much. (I can't even afford all of my textbooks this term!) So when I get my own apartment, I want it to be CHEAP. On Vacancy.com they had a listing for a great apartment, with various floor plans. (Check out the details here.) Depending on the floor plan I would want the price varies, but they are all less than $1000 a month!

I think I would probably choose the two or three bedroom, and have a roommate or two to cut down on costs. One of the reasons this particular apartment caught my eye was that they allow cats! I have a cat now that I will be getting from my best friend's dad, but I can't take her until I get my own place. This is perfect! Also, water, sewage and garbage is all paid in rent costs. And internet is free. That's fantastic, people! All I would have to worry about paying is rent of course, food costs, cat care costs, and whatever car and phone stuff I have. I can totally do that! Especially if I'll be splitting food costs with my roommates.

This place is a great apartment, and I would definitely love to live here. Unfortunately I cannot afford it yet, but I will definitely keep it in mind when I can!

This post is for a scholarship for Vacancy.com. I was asked to write a blog post on a listing and explain why it's perfect for me. I do not plan on moving out anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!