Thursday, July 28, 2011

Memories...

I started going through all of my old Facebook photos, deciding whether or not to keep them or delete them. I have WAY too many, but on top of that my mom found a bunch of my photos on her laptop that I have to transfer, and I might need to upload them :P

Going through the last few years however, I realized just how much I have grown. I’ve gone through so many hairstyles and colors, on a bunch of trips, and met a bunch of new friends.

I am so blessed to be where I am today. I know I haven’t learned everything I need to know in life, but I also know that God will make sure I do. My life is far from over :)

I can’t wait to see what is in store for me in the next few years!

And I knowwww that I haven't updated this blog in almost a month! I'm so so sorry :( Life has been CRAZY. I will try and be better! Hope everyone is having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!