Monday, January 4, 2016

DCP Series Part 1: What is the Disney College Program?

Hi friends! Today I'm starting the series that I have been stoked about debuting since I thought about it. As I've mentioned before, Nick and I were accepted into the Disney College Program for Spring 2016. We thought it would be fun to share our experiences from our last program and moving into our new program! That's where this series was born.




In this first installment of our series, Nick and I talk about what the program is, what the basic requirements are for applying, and how we found out about our first programs. We also tease future videos, so check back both here and on my YouTube channel each Monday for more about the Disney College Program!

Have you heard of the Disney College Program before? What are your biggest questions you wanted answered in this series?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!