Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Apologetics.

I was thinking a lot last night about my beliefs on God/religion, and it always seems I believe different things than my friends. I'm not sure why, maybe because I've been through more of a rollercoaster in my life than them. I decided I want to look into a study on apologetics. Not that I doubt God exists or anything, but I just don't seem to feel Him or relate to Him the way my friends do. I just thought that would be a way not only to figure out why I believe what I do, but to really connect with God and maybe even re-discover who I am.

1 comment:

  1. Ariel~ I think the truth project will help with this. Reading God's word and discussing it with a pastor(such as Pastor Nate) would probably be the best thing. I've doubted my faith too, at times, and it's hard because you feel like you are betraying God and the truth, but everyone must go through these times of doubt, seeking God and his truth all the way, asking Him to reveal Himself, just as it said on the video last night. Doubting and rediscovering the truth, helps you to grow. Don't give up. Ask God to lead you to His ultimate truth and give Him your heart to do with as he pleases, it's the only way that god can work. Keep at it, Ariel, God will help you. He has a wonderful plan for your life.
    Love your sister in Christ, Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!