Thursday, May 14, 2009

Graduation Drama.

I am so upset right now. I asked one of my friends at the beginning of the month (May) if she would be my walking partner for graduation. She proceeds to tell me one of her other friends asked her, ONE YEAR AGO. Now I have often been told I am possessive or clingy to people, but I don't ask people ONE YEAR in advance about stuff! Anyway, Friend A said she'd ask Friend B and let me know. Well today Friend C (a guy) told me that both Friend B and Friend A have been telling people they were walking together. Now normally, I would just be like, "Yeah, I'm hurt you don't want to walk with me, but I'll accept it." But the part that REALLY hurts is that she couldn't even tell me! Then to make matters worse, when I talked to Friend D (sorry! a girl), my back-up, she had forgotten and was walking with someone else! Now I REALLY felt lost. I had practically no one to walk with, because everyone had a partner already. But then I ran into Friend E (another girl) who also didn't have a partner, and so we agreed to walk together. I'm glad I have a partner now, but I'm still hurt. I guess there's not much I can do now.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like this is a frustrating time. have you talked to everyone involved? hope things work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to get it figured out, thanks.

    Who is this? Thanks for reading and commenting. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ariel, everything will work out, and i bet that people didn't realize what walking at graduation meant to you. Sometimes people are wrapped up in themselves too much to realize they are hurting someone they care about. I think sometimes we just have to let it go, and take a deep breath. I usually get worked up over little things, and i have learned that it is easier to go with the flow, even if that means eating some humble pie. Hope this can apply, my advice isn't always the best. Thinking of you with much love, Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!