Friday, May 15, 2009

My day.

So today was an annoying day, and here are the reasons why.

1) Practically all my teachers had to remind us how many days of school we have left, which only made me even more depressed about graduating.

2) Penna originally said that the Yearbook Signing Party was only going to be for people who had purchased their yearbooks, and so some students planned a mutiny and an anti-yearbook party. When Penna went to Ussery she decided that only people with yearbooks first, and then everyone else could come in. Hope that works!

3) My friend still won't talk to me about walking partners. I was trying to be nice to her today, because she got upset about yesterday's blog post, but she still said nothing.

4) My dad got my grades in the mail! Sucky. : (

5) I ended up not going to Hammies because Becky couldn't and Nicki was already there. Hence the reason I am typing this.

6) I woke up with a migraine.

7) I had multiple freak-out episodes.

So yeah, today was pretty lame. But on the plus side, Becky and I walked down to Wal-Mart and bought fake nails for me for prom tomorrow! And I got the best candy bar in the world: PB TWIX! WOOOOO!!! So anyway, now I get to hang out by myself for another hour or so before Nicki and Jesse come over, and then I get to kick Jesse out at 11. Then tomorrow is prom! Our last dance together! I'm going to cry now! : ( But it should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!