Thursday, May 28, 2009

This is Our Time

Well today is my last day, and I have to admit it is bittersweet. I am ready to be done, but I'm not ready for us all to move on. As much as I know I need to let my friends go, it will be hard watching my best friend move 4 hours away. That means no more Dutch Brothers runs, no more random shopping trips, no more hug when I'm at my worst. I know it will be hard, but I also know I need to depend more on myself and God rather than other people. So as we move on to a new chapter in our lives, I just pray that we never forget the people we grew up with, no matter what happens. This is our time. : )

1 comment:

  1. Ariel~
    I know we won't forget. It'll all work out, Ariel. Find hope in God. Luv ya, Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!