Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dwindling friends.

I would love to take off a few peoples' heads right now.

You'd think that after complaining that I don't get invited to group things, that people would invite me. Also, you trust that when your best friend says she's going to do something with you one day, rather than with someone else another day, she'll stick to that. Am I really expecting too much?

It's bad enough to not invite me to a groyp thing, but it's something you knew I wanted to do! What in the world is wrong?

The Sugar Plum Fairy is ignoring my e-mails, and the Love Bug is not calling me back. Maybe I'm left with Rachel, Nicki and Cameron as my friends. What a sad existance.

3 comments:

  1. Aww I'm sorry missy. I hope you know that I will still be around for quite a few years, and I really can't know what you are going through, but I hope that you know that I am here for you. I was so glad to have you in my group on the missions trip. :) I'll pray for you. Love Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ariel - Are you saying that just with me, Nicki, and Cameron it would be sad? :)jk Actually, it might be entertaining. But ya know, Leanne and Lindsay can't always talk to you or spend time with you. They have their lives too. I think you need something to occupy your time so you don't think about missing them as much. there is lots of things to do. Remember that to do list of yours? :)
    Luv ya, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Rachel. Glad you understand. Hey, maybe I should make a to do list! That sounds like a good way to keep from being bored. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!