Thursday, September 3, 2009

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FWEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited right now!!!!!!!! : D

For those who don't know, I am a MAJOR Myst fan! Myst is a computer game series that was based for Macs before spreading to PC. I own all of them except for the most recent one (which I am hoping to get soon!) and now... I BOUGHT THE BOOKS BASED ON THE GAMES!!!!! I found the full reader that has all 3 books on eBay, and I won!!! Woo!!!!!! It was only $9 including shipping. I can't wait for it to get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: DDDDD

1 comment:

  1. haha! I'm glad you'll be entertained by those. But don't you already have an extensive collection of books to read? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!