Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Life.

I feel like it's being turned upside down...I'm losing one of my best friends to a guy that I've been friends with all my life...But now I feel like I don't know either one of them...Then a painful part of my past was brought up with my second prom date...A part I don't want to remember...And then my best friend has been upset because of how much I'm hurting her...I don't feel like myself anymore...What happened to me? What happened to the life I had? Where the sun shined? Now I only see the constant rain cloud.

3 comments:

  1. oh ariel, it will all be fine. this is just a hard time that i know you will make it through. you are a lot stronger than you think. I am here to support you, because i know what it's like to go through tough times. with much love, your sis in christ, Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ariel~ With this whole Nicki and Jesse thing, all you can do is leave it in God's hands. You've already warned Nicki and told her how you felt about her relationship with him (right?), so there is not much else you can do. I know that it's hard to see a friend change and be in a bad situation because they're choosing to be, but all you can do is pray for her and trust that God will take care of her. In the end, everything will be okay. God has a perfect plan. I Love You. God loves you so much more though. Remember to cling to His love only, because that's the only thing that will always be there.
    Your Friend and Sister in Christ, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel is completely right, Ariel. God will bring you through the rain cloud, He is just right on the other side, calling your name. Like she said, you've already done what you can, just leave the rest up to God and pray for her as much as you can.
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!